Recommended for operations where intermittent use is sufficient for sanitizing.
Biomist SS10 Mini Sanitizing System
Size: 43″ x 15″ x 11″
Weight: 65 lbs (w/full cylinder)
The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is registered with the FDA as a medical device. It is used by hospitals, pharmaceutical plants, and several of the nation’s largest food processors. Independent testing has proved it effective in killing:
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA (ATCC 33591)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Enterococcus faecium VRE (ATCC 51559)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (ATCC 10708)
- HIV- 1 (associated with AIDS)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
and the vast majority of all other viruses and bacteria!
The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is certified compliant with most relevant industry standards.
Areas of Use
The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is ideal for operations where intermittent use is sufficient for sanitizing, such as (but not limited to):
- First responder facilities & vehicles (ambulance, fire)
- Schools and childcare facilities
- Quick serve restaurants
- Grocery / deli
- As compliment to SS20 in larger manufacturing operations, hospitality, healthcare and pharmaceuticals