High mobility system for use in locations where mobility is desired and target surface area is minimal.
Biomist SS5 Micro Sanitizing System
Size: 22″ x 14″ x 9″
Weight: 30 lbs (w/full cylinder)
Tested and Approved
The Biomist Micro Sanitizing System is registered with the FDA as a medical device and typically used in smaller facilities where intermittent use is needed. The system carries a 5-lb CO2 tank, which means length of use is also more limited than with bigger units such as the SS20 or the SS10. The Biomist SS5 has been independently tested and proven effective in killing:
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA (ATCC 33591)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Enterococcus faecium VRE (ATCC 51559)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (ATCC 10708)
- HIV- 1 (associated with AIDS)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
and the vast majority of all other viruses and bacteria!
The Biomist SS5 Micro Sanitizing System is certified compliant with most relevant industry standards.
Areas of Use
The Biomist Mini Sanitizing System is ideal for operations where intermittent use is sufficient for sanitizing, such as (but not limited to):
- First responder facilities & vehicles (ambulance, fire)
- Schools and childcare facilities
- Quick serve restaurants
- Grocery / deli
- As compliment to SS20 in larger manufacturing operations, hospitality, healthcare and pharmaceuticals